MCI Alumni cherish Reunion Weekend. Alumni from all classes, especially those in five-year anniversary groups, return to campus each year on the first weekend in August to reconnect with dear friends and make new friends. Class leaders work throughout the year with their reunion committees to plan parties during the weekend. Reunion is a special time, but these are uncertain times.
We heard from alumni who are concerned about travel and gathering, and we certainly understand. Due to Maine Governor Mills' restrictions on gatherings through August, we must cancel the 2020 Reunion that was scheduled for July 31 and August 1 for the health and safety of potential attendees. We cherish seeing alumni on campus and we share your disappointment.
- Please mark your calendar for Reunion 2021, August 6-7, when we can celebrate safely.
- The 50th Reunion Class of 1970 has already been in touch with alumni in the Class of 1971, and they are talking about a joint 50th celebration.
- Classes ending in "0" and "5" will be warmly invited to join the classes ending in "1" and "6" at Reunion in 2021.
- We will also extend a special invitation to the Class of 2020 and look forward to honoring this youngest class of alumni who have missed so many important traditions during their senior spring.
- As always, all alumni are welcome to attend Reunion, and we hope 2021 will be a wonderful celebration of connecting with classmates.
If you have questions regarding MCI's decision to postpone Reunion to 2021, please feel free to contact the Advancement Office by email (email@example.com) or by phone (207-487-5915).
Thank you for keeping MCI in your thoughts during this unprecedented time for your school. The support of alumni keeps MCI strong.